Friday, August 12, 2016

My review of the Tulsa County Jail is based on the following, Cleanness, Speed of release, and treatment of people. Located at 300 North Denver in Tulsa, OK you will find The David L Moss Criminal Just Center, AKA The Tulsa County Jail.  Before construction began the jail was known to hold up to close to 2000 inmates.  The Tulsa County Jail was originally designed  to hold 1650 inmates when it was built, so overcrowding is a issue here.  This is due mostly to the Tulsa Growing during the years and crime going up as well. 

The Jail is pretty clean overall and is ran properly.  There have been instances where people have died while in custody but this is not what my review is about.  I am just reviewing what I see when I go to the Bonds area and go to the pods when necessary to visit a potential client.  As the treatment toward me in the Tulsa County Jail i can only count in one hand the number of times that someone has been rude with me for just asking a question.  This is not bad though considering I have been in and Out of the Jail since 2007.  I guess maybe once in a while someone is having a bad day and they take it out on a visitor or a inmate, we must remember we are all human and we are all probably guilty of this.

The release time is where the issue is, it can be as quick as 45 minutes to as long as 12 hours.  I know that the jail have to do their court order release first.  It just makes it hard for Bondsmen to tell their client how long it will take for their love ones to get back out.  Sometimes the client do not understand this and wait in the parking lot for hours at a time.  I always suggest to my clients to go home and the defendant can call them when released from the phone in front of the Jail.  As for a dirty nasty jail that is not what David L Moss is.  The inmates always are out there in the hallways cleaning the building so its clean.  This will be all I have to say about the Tulsa County Jail.  Trust me I have been to the Dallas Jail and that place was a nuthouse compared to David L Moss.  Thank you for your time and if you need more information about the Jail click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment